Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bay Area Family Photographer : Holiday Sessions {The McGowan Family}



This was such a fun family session to do!  Amanda and I work together, so when she asked me to take her family pictures, I was thrilled!  She had family in from out of town...and the weather had been rainy and stormy all week, so I had my fingers crossed and hoping that the rain would let up that day...or at least until our shoot was over...and the rain gods must have heard me, because the rain stayed away until later that day!!  Amanda, thank you for letting me photograph your family...and little Miss Savannah is SO, SO adorable!  She has the biggest blue eyes ever, and she is SO loved by all her family! 

Here are just a few of my favorites :)  Enjoy!!


Family :)







Amanda, your family is adorable!









Look at her big blue eyes!













Mother and Daughter :)










And of course I had to get a picture of her cute shoes :)




:)

0 comments: