Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bay Area Engagement Photographer {Shannon + Jason} Forestville, CA


Shannon and Jason are two of the sweetest people!  I had such a wonderful time photographing them and as you can tell from the images, they LOVE to laugh together!  Their love story began years ago...friends growing up together, moved away to different towns to then be reacquainted years later.  This is when their friendship turned into love...and I am so excited to document their wedding day in November!!

Thank you both for having me be the one to capture such special moments...and for a wonderful afternoon of laughs :)  I smile every time I look at these images!!

Here are just a few of my favorites from our session <3

















Shannon, you are beautiful!












xo

0 comments: