Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baby on the way : Bay Area Maternity Photographer : Jenay and Family


In just a few months, Jeany is going to give birth to her second child...a BOY!  He is already so loved by his family and friends, and I can not wait to meet him!  We decided to start the session in the house, just relaxing and letting Addie play around in her adorable tutu :)  Then we took a walk to a local park, and we could not have asked for a better day!  The grass was green and the mustard flowers were in full bloom. 

Jenay and Shawn, Thank you for letting me document this speical time in your lives!  Here are a few of my favories! :)
















Kisses for the baby :)







Even Princess Bella gave the baby a kiss!



















































Jenay, you are glowing!






















These were some of my favorites...I love the yellow mustard flowers!!
















A treat for Addie...she loved the lolipop...it reminded me of the ones from Disneyland :)



















Family :)

0 comments: