Monday, March 15, 2010

Bay Area Engagement - Kristi + Nick : Healdsburg


It was a sunny, bright day in Healdsburg.  You never would have guessed that it had been raining just a few days earlier.  We met at a beautiful winery, and from the moment I met these two, I knew that we were going to have a fun time!  Kristi and Nick are just the cutest couple, and I can't wait to photograph their wedding in July!  There were SO many great photos of these two...here are just some of my favorites!!





























I love these next few...the way he makes her laugh is so cute...











































The vineyards were just beautiful...and so are they :)




I just love the look of the yellow mustard flowers between the vines!







*LOVE*






















The End :)

0 comments: