Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bay Area Engagement Photographer - Holly + Mark : Rohnert Park


He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She couldn't stop smiling at him.  The way they laughed together was infectious.  Holly and Mark met through mutual friends while living in Hawaii, and that is where their love story began.  I have known Holly since we both attended college together, and I was honored when she emailed asking if I would take her and Mark's engagement pictures.  Mark is deployed and has been away for 9 months.  He was home, but going back in two weeks...and knowing that they had been apart for so long, made this time spent together even-more-special.  Holly's face lit up as she relived the moment the two of them realized their friendship was more than that...it was turning into a romance...and as they say...the rest is "love story" history :)

When Holly and I were talking about different outfit choices, the vintage theme came up (and I was SO excited). When they got out of the car, I was even more excited!! I loved their outfit choices, and I LOVE that everything the two of them were wearing has a special meaning to them and their family. That is L-O-V-E.

Holly and Mark, thank you for letting me document this exciting time in your lives...Congratulations on your engagement, and continue loving each other the way you do :) 

be sure to check out the slideshow at the end :)
























































Click HERE to view a slideshow with more of this adorable, vintage engagement shoot...enjoy! 



0 comments: