Sunday, June 6, 2010

Newborn Photographer - {Baby Keegan}


Welcome Baby Keegan!!  I couldn't wait to take this little man's newborn pictures!!  Only about a week old, and I just couldn't believe how alert he was!!  He just couldn't stop starring at his mommy :)  Jenay, Shawn and Addie...congrats on this new addition to your already adorable family!  Love you guys!! 

Here's Keegan...








I love his little feet...






















One of my favorites...actually, I love them all :)

























Proud "Big Sister" Addie!!












4 comments:

Towner said...

:) Keegan is so cute. And, isn't it funny how Addie instantly looks grown up? She is adorable too.

Lora said...

I love the ones with big sister. Soooo adorable!

Candace said...

Liz, these are absolutely beautiful. Precious. You have truly blessed this family with your gift of photography.

Stephen Grant said...

Super sweet captures. Some really tender moments here. Say hi next time you are in L.A. :)