Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bolsa Chica


On a recent trip down to Southern California to visit my family and to run in the Disneyland 5K and 1/2 Marathon (pictures to follow), I went with my mom and dad to the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve.  The drive down the coast was so nice, and it was fun to just walk around, take pictures, and just relax.  From Bolsca Chica, we drive to Newport and then to Laguna Beach...I kept thinking I was going to run into someone from "The Hills" cast :)  Anyhoo...I thought I'd share a few pictures from Bolsa Chica...next Newport :)

Hope everyone is having a good day!








My dad with his camera...guess that's where I got my love of photography :)













Me and Dad




Me and Mom...we all had our cameras :)












1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous photos to wake up to. Precious all!

Love, Mom