Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bay Area Engagement Photographer {in San Diego} - {Demetra + Mike}


I could hear the happiness in her voice the moment she said "hello" and then said "I'm engaged!!"  I've know Demetra for gosh, 12 years now...we met our freshman year in college, became roommates our sophomore year, and since then she's been someone who has meant the world to me!  So...I was over the moon excited when her and Mike got engaged!  The two of them complement each other so well, and you'll see in the pictures...how much fun the two of them have together. Dememtra and Mike, I am SO, SO happy for the both of you!!  I can't not wait to be a part of your special day (no, I'm not shooting their wedding because I'll be in it!! :)  Thank you for letting me document the love between you two!  Congrats again, and you both are beautiful, inside and out!!

On to the pictures!  For the location, we decided on Balboa Park...well, because you'll see, what an amazing place this is!  From the big wooden doors to the pillars...everything about it was fantastic!

:)


 











Loved the feel of this hallway...and how Mike looks at her...













Look at those shoes...!




 Ahh, the light was amazing...and so were they!



This is one of my favorites.  I think it's has a very romantic feel to it...










And a little bling, bling!










This.makes.me.smile.very.big!













xoxo




3 comments:

GladysJem said...

beautiful images liz! love the one with the golden sunlight :)

Belinda Love said...

Awesome job Liz!!!

Liz said...

@Gladys, I love the light in those too!!

Thanks Belinda :)