Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tonya Joy Workshop {Part 2} : The Couples Shoot


It's here, Part 2 : the Marie Antoniette inspired couples shoot, from the amazing Tonya Joy workshop that I had the pleasure of attending!  If you missed it, you have to check out Part 1 : the family shoot :)  I had so much fun attending this workshop, met lots of new photo friends, and have new visions and inspiration for where I want my photography business to take me!  Ok...I know you are all dying to see these pictures, so here they are!  Just a quick thank you to the stylest and the woman behind this workshop...Tonya, you are amazing for opening your heart and home to us all!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!





Mallory's beautiful makeup was by Katrina Kirk of allmadeupteam.com!  She's amazing!!




Cody, you are a natural in front of the camera!!










Look at all the details...love.it.all






The pastries were provided by Kristina Kendig...and boy they were good!






































And...if you see want to see more of Mallory and Cody (and I know you do ;) head on over to my Facebook page...lots more to see there :)

0 comments: