Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wedding planning...


For the past few months, I have been in full wedding mode...and this weekend all of the hours spent planning, shopping, making DIY projects, picking out candy, and spending hours on wedding blogs will finally pay off because...I am getting married!!!!!  Yep, it's finally here...in just a few short days I will be a married woman, and I.CAN'T.WAIT :)

A few months ago, we shot our engagement pictures in San Francisco by the lovely Gladys of GLADYS JEM PHOTOGRAPHY :)  She is so wonderful, nice, sweet and is just amazing behind the camera!!  I wanted to share a few of my favorites! 

Thank you Gladys for capturing us and I can't wait for you to photograph our wedding, seriously can.not.wait :)








































Here is a link to view the rest of our engagement session:

0 comments: