Sunday, April 24, 2011

San Francisco Bay Area Photographer - Leah + Victor {Maternity}


I was so excited when Leah contacted me to take her maternity pictures!!  Victor and Leah are expecting their first child this June and I couldn't be happier for them!  We originally had to re-schedule our first session due to the rain, and of course because the weather is so unpredictable in San Francisco I was worried that we would be rained out again...but nope, it turned out to be just a little windy (well, a lot windy :)

Leah and Victor, thank you for having me document such a wonderful and exciting time in your life!! 

Here are a few of my favorites, and as always, don't forget to view the slideshow (with lots more pictures :)








































:) xo


Click here to view the SLIDESHOW with more pictures from their session!!

0 comments: