Sunday, June 26, 2011

San Francisco Bay Area Engagement Photographer {Lori + Joe}


Lori and Joe are two of the sweetest couples ever!  Lori was a bridesmaid in a wedding I shot a few years back, and this time she is the one walking down the aisle!!  I was so excited when she contacted me, and I can not wait to shoot their wedding in July...on a boat! :) 

Lori and Joe, I had a great time during your engagement session, and I am so happy for you both...remember to always dance ;)

Here are a few of my favorites!  And as always...don't forget to watch the slideshow with more adorable images :)




















































xo
click here for the slideshow :)

2 comments:

GladysJem said...

love that last frame liz!! awesome job!

connie said...

Liz, thank you for the beautiful pictures of my daughter & Joe! Looking forward to the wedding pictures!

hugs,
connie