Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {Coco + James Wedding // Short Film}


On this Wedding Wednesday, my dear friend Lauren of "Look So Lovely" (be sure to check out her blog!) sent me a wedding video (short film) that she came across on one of her fashion blogs and she totally fell in love with it, and I can see why!  'It is the wedding of Model, Coco Rocha and her new hubby, James Conran on June 9th 2010 in the Loire valley of France'.  Instant swoon!  Everything about this wedding is magical.  The location, the details, the flowers, her dress...ahh, her Zac Posen dress is to die for!  I laughed, I smiled and I teared up watching this video.  The love felt throughout this wedding is beautiful...It makes me want to get married all over again :)

"When you laugh I will laugh...and when you cry I will cry..."
part of the grooms vows.




xo


Coco + James Wedding // Short Film from Coco Rocha on Vimeo.
Filmed and edited by Gilbert Le for Americana Cinema

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful dress she is wearing. Wow. I love that!