Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm back...

I know I've been MIA for a bit now...but it's because I got ENGAGED!!  Yes, you all heard it right, I am an engaged woman :)  My boyfriend, um, I mean my fiance is wonderful!  I went down to LA to visit my family for the weekend by myself, and Mike stayed up North because he had to work.  My sister, nephews and I went to Disneyland for the day, and little did I know that Mike was on a flight down to LA to surprise me!  My brother in law picked him up from the airport and they rushed to Disneyland...again I had no idea that he was on his way down.  So I'm walking through the castle, crossing the bridge, and there he was.  He had a rose in his hand, dressed in a tie, and I was in SHOCK!!  He walked over to me, got down on his knee, and prososed in front of a huge crowd!  It really was magical :)

Now...I'm going to be on the other side of the camera, and instead of photographing a wedding, I'll be PLANNING a wedding!!  I'm so excited to begin this journey and if anyone has any good websites or suggestions, feel free to leave me some comments :)

Here a just a few pictures from the big day :) 

(pictures courtesy of my wonderful and fabulous sister who was there to document this special day...THANKS Sister!!)







I love this picture of him...he was SO happy :)







Our cheering squad :)




This is when I realized what really just happened :)







My favorite balloons ever  :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I am so happy for you two! Can't wait for the wedding!!