Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sneak Peek - {Tonya Joy Photography Workshop}


Usually my "sneak peeks" only consist of one or two...ok, maybe three pictures...but this sneak peek is going to have just a fewww more than that :)  Last weekend I attended a workshop put on the by the fabulous, talented, and AMAZING Tonya Joy!  If you haven't checked her out...then well, you need to!  Her blog is very inspiring, and makes me want to just go out do something creative...and all the styling, ahh you just have to see for yourself!

So, here is a medium size Sneak Peek from the fabulous Tonya Joy Workshop..."Let them Eat Cake" :)

Enjoy!



OMG, I loved all the details!




Cute, cute, cute family!




Look at the little boys face on the left side...priceless!!













Love this one!




LOVE her shoes!




I like this one because it looks like they are being photographed by the paparazzi!




Some of the coolest pictures were of them on the motorcycle...you'll have to come back to see them :)




Kelsey's fabulous make-up was done by Vivian Tran of All Makeup!




Here's a sneek from the second shot....LOVE IT!








5 comments:

Tonya Joy said...

AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see more! xoxo

Faith Cherisse Photography said...

that's more than a sneak peek!! Love them all!!

Belinda Love said...

Great job Liz :) cant wait to see more

Liz said...

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to post the rest...there are just SO many :)

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

You're model's lips are amazing! I love how bright the colors shine through in your work! Thanks for sharing! I'd love to work with you sometime :)

http://pfsmakeup.blogspot.com/