Tuesday, October 12, 2010

{College Senior Pictures}

It seems like those "college days" were SO long ago!  The days of college parties, staying up until 3 in the morning cramming for finals, long days in the library...and living with some of my best friends, those were some of the "best years of my life"!  My favorite part about college, was that I met some of my best friends there, and we are still as close as ever (they are even going to be some of my bridesmaids...but that's another story :)  Looking back, I have a lot of pictures with my friends, but not "professional" pictures, and I so wish I had thought of taking some...because look at these ladies...these 4 girls will be able to look back at these pictures, and remember just how much fun they had in college!  Ladies, thank you for letting me document this time in your life...remember live life to the fullest and remember to have fun!  Here are the four fashionistas :)

And if you aren't a Fan of my Facebook Page, you have to check it out...there are even more pictures to check out there :) 










































0 comments: